Welcome to DHC
Olive oil—DHC's inspiration
Join the DHC team
Customer Care Advisor – Mechanicsburg, PA
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Customer Care Advisor for our Mechanicsburg, PA facility. We are in need of Advisors who possess an Esthetician license.
The Customer Care Advisor is responsible for assisting customers with telephone, web, and mail orders while ensuring customer satisfaction and maintaining a positive image for the Company. This individual is expected to continuously grow their knowledge of all DHC products, pricing and information related to servicing customers. Maintaining a professional attitude and flexibility for change is essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting customers with telephone and web orders as well as customer service calls, emails and chats while ensuring customer satisfaction and maintaining a positive image for the Company.
- Answering customer questions regarding, but not limited to, product ingredients, color descriptions, application techniques and new products. Suggesting skincare products based on skin type and/or skin concerns.
- Processing orders (mail, phone, fax, and web).
- Assisting with mail-in order preparation.
- Taking customer service calls, including orders and catalog requests, preparing correspondence, and fulfilling customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Responding to order problems arising after order receipt, servicing requests including returns and exchanges, inquiries and complaints by phone, chat, mail, email, or fax.
- Being ready and available to answer customer calls in a timely manner.
- Handling off-line customer service tasks including but not limited to customer service requests, and credit card declined orders; and demonstrating good judgment and problem solving skills to resolve order issues.
- Displaying flexibility toward shifts and maintaining satisfactory attendance.
- Providing assistance with website navigation and placing web orders.
- Answering customer chats.
- Attending DHC product training.
- Performing additional job duties as assigned.
Minimum requirements include a high school diploma or GED; at least one (1) year previous experience in a Call Center or retail environment; at least one (1) year experience working with Microsoft Word and Excel
A current Pennsylvania esthetician license is required.
Please complete an online application and submit your resume by following this link: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=5736561.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. DHC USA Inc. is an EOE.