Welcome to DHC
Olive oil—DHC's inspiration
Join the DHC team
Web Designer – San Francisco, CA
DHC USA Incorporated is searching for an experienced Web Designer in our Ecommerce team.
The Web Designer is responsible for development in all aspects of web production, including DHC’s ecommerce site, online marketing communication/programs. The position may have Quality Assurance review responsibilities in relation to established standards and branding requirements. The incumbent must be an experienced web designer with proven creative and design talent.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Work closely with the Print and Web team to develop web contents;
- Design and update site pages and features, ensuring brand consistency across all channels
- Create visual concepts that communicate key ideas, product features, and promotions
- Design micro sites enhancements, including UI and overall experience
- Design email campaigns
- Integrate the front-end design with back-end functionality
- Assist on other upcoming projects as needed
We are looking for someone who is able to provide an online portfolio of work samples and has following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in graphic or web design-related discipline
- 5-6+ years working experience with web design and development
- Ability to hand code HTML and CSS required (no WYSIWYG, test may required)
- Extensive experience with HTML/HTML5 and CSS/CSS3
- Expert with web design and development applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver) and comfortable with the current version of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Team player with excellent communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Possess strong sense of concept development, in addition to communication, research, problem-solving and presentation skills
- Web User Interface Design experince a plus
- Able to manage own workload in a fast-paced environment
- Work well under pressure with shifting priorities
- Skilled in communicating constructive criticism while inspiring
DHC is located in downtown San Francisco. Full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life benefits as well as 401(k) after a 90-day waiting period. Other benefits include product discounts and PTO accrual. This is a full-time position scheduled to work for 40 hours per week. We don’t allow telecommuting.
No agencies please! Sorry, we are not able to provide sponsorship. DHC USA, Inc. is an EOE.
Please submit your cover letter and resume with the URL of your online portfolio to https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=481676. You may attach some samples of your work (totaling less than 1MB). You must include your salary expectation in order to be considered. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.