Customer Care Advisor – Mechanicsburg, PA
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Customer Care Advisor for our Mechanicsburg, PA facility. We are in need of Advisors who possess an Esthetician license.
The Customer Care Advisor is responsible for assisting customers with telephone, web, and mail orders while ensuring customer satisfaction and maintaining a positive image for the Company. This individual is expected to continuously grow their knowledge of all DHC products, pricing and information related to servicing customers. Maintaining a professional attitude and flexibility for change is essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting customers with telephone and web orders as well as customer service calls, emails and chats while ensuring customer satisfaction and maintaining a positive image for the Company.
- Answering customer questions regarding, but not limited to, product ingredients, color descriptions, application techniques and new products. Suggesting skincare products based on skin type and/or skin concerns.
- Processing orders (mail, phone, fax, and web).
- Assisting with mail-in order preparation.
- Taking customer service calls, including orders and catalog requests, preparing correspondence, and fulfilling customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Responding to order problems arising after order receipt, servicing requests including returns and exchanges, inquiries and complaints by phone, chat, mail, email, or fax.
- Being ready and available to answer customer calls in a timely manner.
- Handling off-line customer service tasks including but not limited to customer service requests, and credit card declined orders; and demonstrating good judgment and problem solving skills to resolve order issues.
- Displaying flexibility toward shifts and maintaining satisfactory attendance.
- Providing assistance with website navigation and placing web orders.
- Answering customer chats.
- Attending DHC product training.
- Performing additional job duties as assigned.
Minimum requirements include a high school diploma or GED; at least one (1) year previous experience in a Call Center or retail environment; at least one (1) year experience working with Microsoft Word and Excel
A current Pennsylvania esthetician license is required.
Please complete an online application and submit your resume by following this link: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=5736561.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. DHC USA Inc. is an EOE.
Back to top
Senior Network Engineer – Mechanicsburg, PA
We are seeking a Senior Network Engineer to join the DHC team in Mechanicsburg! The Senior Network Engineer will be responsible for installation and maintenance of local and wide area network (LAN and WAN) components, monitoring and troubleshooting of all network systems and devices, installing, configuring, operating and maintaining DHC systems hardware and software and its related infrastructure.
- Install, maintain and upgrade LAN/WAN to maximize operating efficiency and uptime supporting a virtualized server infrastructure (Scale Computing) for multiple domains, Sophos UTM, Cisco switches, routers, VoIP, and ASA firewalls.
Proactively maintain sites and services, users and groups, printers and administer Group Policy in Active Directory utilizing TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP and DFS for multiple domains.
Install new/upgrade/rebuild existing Windows servers, PCs and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project requirements.
- Perform daily system monitoring, tuning, and verifying the integrity and availability of all network components, security, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups and regular file archival and purge as necessary.
- Perform weekly backup operations and administration, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
- Assist in installing, configuring and maintaining Microsoft SQL database servers.
- Assist in installing, configuring and maintaining Enterprise Antivirus Management system.
- Assist with coordination and subsequent PCI compliance per requirements.
- Act as a resource for other staff members in providing guidance and resolving problems related to the maintenance of LAN components including PCs, laptops, tablets and peripherals.
- Develop and maintain documentation for all network policies and procedures relating to all functional areas of responsibility including the testing, training and documentation as appropriate for department.
- Keep abreast of changes and trends related to responsibilities by regularly reading professional and other relevant publications as well as participating in seminars and outside training that will enhance technical knowledge and skills.
- Research and recommend innovative approaches for system administration tasks by assisting in the development of new programs and or operating procedures to broaden/better serve the customer base, to promote the increased use/vale of customer services and products.
- Coordinate with vendors that provide services to the Information Technology Division.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted customers.
- Other tasks deemed necessary as assigned.
We are seeking candidates who have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a minimum of five (5) years related technical experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience includes Microsoft Windows 2003, 2008 and 2012, Exchange 2010, and SQL Servers, TCP/IP, DHCP and DNS, T-1/EVPL/MPLS circuits. General hardware knowledge required, including all levels of disk options/configurations.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) preferred.
Cisco Certified Systems Engineer (CCSE) preferred
Must be able to travel locally if needed.
Flexible work hours.
No agencies please! DHC USA Inc. is an EOE.
Full time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and STD benefits after one-month waiting period. Other benefits include product discounts, PTO accrual, and 401(k) match.
Please submit your resume to https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=9312191. You must include your salary expectation in order to be considered. When submitting your resume, please combine your cover letter with your resume into one document. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Back to top
Inventory Analyst Compliance Coordinator – Mechanicsburg, PA
We are seeking an Inventory Analyst/Compliance Coordinator for our Mechanicsburg, PA Fulfillment Center.
The Inventory Analyst/Compliance Coordinator is responsible for coordinating inventory material needs and communicating directly with other DHC Admin and Finance staff, vendors and suppliers to replenish and maintain inventory. The incumbent also prepares and maintains compliance documentation relating to DHC warehousing and distribution operations. The incumbent assures operations are in compliance with federal and state regulations and performs ongoing quality assurance audits and analysis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepares and maintains regulatory and compliance documents relating to the import and export of DHC goods, reconditioning materials and compliance procedures, including with respect to over-the-counter drug products and CGMP regulations.
- Assures compliance with contractual requirements and federal, state and local government regulations; researches regulations and recommends storage and handling procedures within the warehouse operations.
- Creates and maintains technical documentation of standard operating procedures and practices.
- Oversees quality assurance and performs ongoing quality assurance through data analysis and audits to assure compliance with current regulatory requirements and applicable CGMPs.
- Maintains inventory data and spreadsheets to assure stock and label replenishment and works with Finance and Admin staff to coordinate special requirements and movement of stock.
- Assists Finance with the preparation of monthly purchase orders for product from our parent company.
- Communicates with outside vendors relating to required materials, i.e. labels, boxes and supplies.
- Prepares purchase orders, places orders and maintains supplies for the Warehouse.
- Creates training materials and training records for Warehouse staff in accordance with current government regulations and Company procedures.
- Analyzes and evaluates solutions that impact functional requirements of the business at both group and divisional levels.
- Works closely with all departments and groups within the organization that impact inventory accuracy to determine root cause for inventory inaccuracies.
- Acts as a catalyst to bring together all impacted personnel across the organization through a thorough understanding of the processes and procedures.
- Analyzes trends for material movements over time – including receipts, replenishments, and consumptions to determine areas of inaccuracies.
- Devises and implements corrective actions for issues uncovered during root cause analysis of inventory inaccuracies.
- Organizes, coordinates and oversees all cycle counting and inventory activities within all the distribution centers.
- Analyzes and/or develops forms and reports to accurately capture all relevant inventory data related to receipts, replenishments, and issues.
- Coordinates monthly cycle counts and reports.
- Reports inventory accuracy to division and groups as required (weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc).
- Tracks and audits daily production.
- Serves as a back up to receiving personnel as needed.
- Assists Distribution Manager with all reporting requirements as needed.
- Performs other related projects and duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
A Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred. Knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures of import compliance, storage, and handling of materials as would be obtained through 2 – 4 years of experience in Import/Export Compliance is required. Experience with CGMP’s, quality assurance and SOP’s preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should understand the Ordermate Inventory and order processing system; and possess above average skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
No agencies please! DHC USA Inc. is an EOE.
Full time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and STD benefits after 30 days. Other benefits include product discounts, PTO accrual, and 401(k) match.
Please submit your resume to https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=4218721. You must include your salary expectation in order to be considered. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Back to top
Internet Marketing Analyst – San Francisco, CA
We are currently hiring an experienced Internet Marketing Analyst in our Ecommerce team in San Francisco, CA. This is a full-time position scheduled to work for 40 hours per week. We don't allow telecommuting.
Internet Marketing Analyst will be responsible for executing and managing the tactical components of integrated campaigns which include Paid Search, Affiliate program, and Search Engine Optimization. He/She will be responsible for assimilating data from multiple sources, compiling the information and drawing actionable conclusions that can be measured and reported.
Duties & Responsibilities may include:
- Develop and implement affiliate marketing strategy and work with external partner to manage affiliate programs.
- Manage and monitor daily affiliate performance
- Research and approve new content/niche publishers
- Initiate new campaign ideas, incentive offers for affiliate and execute the campaigns to drive traffic and conversion
- Stay up to date on new online opportunities
- Monitor competition and competitive programs
- Track and analyze affiliate performance and provide KPI report
- Manage all program accounting, including accurate revenue, and invoice remittance
- Collaborate with internal web designers to optimize creative, promotion, and newsletters
- Plan and implement SEO/SEM strategy
- Build and maintain link building campaigns
- Monitor and report on SEO/SEM progress, including MOM/YOY visits, conversions, NTF
- Provide insights and best practices to cross-functional teams
- Work closely with Digital copywriter to optimize websites, drive relevant traffic, and SEO content writing
- Identify growth opportunities via PPC, display, retargeting & SEO
- Constantly on top of the latest SEO/SEM trends and news
- KPI Report on web metrics and do deep dive analysis as necessary
- Assist the Ecommerce Marketing Manager in developing ecommerce marketing strategy in areas of SEM/SEO, Affiliate, and Video etc.
- Assist online customer analysis; Customer segmentation, retention analysis
- Complete understanding of brand positioning, trends and product as well as customer demographics
- Other responsibilities and opportunities as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A. or B.S.), preferably marketing, business, public relations.
- 2+ years of experience in online advertising, SEO/SEM, and affiliate program.
- Good knowledge of static and dynamic website optimization and results.
- Understanding of direct mail industry.
Full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life benefits after a one-month waiting period as well as 401(k). Other benefits include product discounts and PTO accrual. No agencies please! Sorry, we are not able to provide sponsorship. DHC USA Inc. is an EOE.
Please submit your resume to https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=1970681. You must include your salary expectation in order to be considered. When submitting your resume, please combine your cover letter with your resume into one document and upload. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Back to top
Accountant – San Francisco, CA
We are seeking an Accountant at our US corporate office. This person will work in a team with two other finance department staff and report to the Controller.
The accountant is responsible for applying accounting theory and principles, and analytical judgment, to various assignments that may include: preparing accurate and timely financial reports, and reports for parent company; preparing accurate inventory analysis worksheets; preparing tax returns, including sales & use tax, property tax, and business taxes; and performing accounts payable, payroll and other functions, independently and with self-directed organization and knowledge.
Duties & Responsibilities may include:
- Evaluate monthly journal entries and cash receipts/accounts payable entries for reasonable accuracy. Reconcile general ledger accounts; and adjust accounts based on evaluations. Evaluate cost of sales and investigate fluctuations.
- Reconcile intercompany accounts and check for intercompany expenses needed to be billed.
- Maintain prepaid and accrual general ledger accounts.
- Review monthly activity in fixed asset accounts; and ensure that fixed assets worksheet is updated and fixed assets are tagged. Reconcile fixed assets worksheet to GL.
- Post journal entries as needed to facilitate a timely and accurate month-end and year-end financial close. Prepare accurate financial reports and other reports for the parent company, as needed.
- Prepare and reconcile actual to budget detail reports; and adjust for reasonable accuracy.
- Assist in year-end audit as required.
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis, including inventory analysis.
- Prepare complete and accurate inventory analysis and projections.
- Perform accounts payable, payroll and other functions as needed.
- Prepare accurate and timely tax returns, including sales tax, property tax, and business tax
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned
- Intermediate Account Reconciliation
- Intermediate Month End Close
- Intermediate Inventory Analysis
- Intermediate/advanced MS Excel skills
- Minimum of two years experience applying general accounting principles and standards in business practice.
- Thorough knowledge of general accounting principles and standards, and can apply that knowledge to daily tasks and transactions independently
- BS/BA Degree in Accounting required
Experience in the following areas would be a plus, but not required:
- Excellent analytical skills
Strong follow-up skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Takes ownership, digs in, and gets the job done
- Well-organized and self-directed
- Able to prioritize independently
- Willing to pursue ongoing system and process improvement
- Inventory analysis
- Quickbooks accounting software
- ADP payroll software
DHC is located in downtown San Francisco. Full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life benefits after a one-month waiting period as well as 401(k). Other benefits include product discounts and PTO accrual. No agencies please! Sorry, we are not able to provide sponsorship. DHC USA Inc. is an EOE.
Please submit your resume to https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=9172411. You must include your salary expectation in order to be considered. When submitting your resume, please combine your cover letter with your resume into one document. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Back to top