Customer Care Advisor
The Customer Care Advisor is responsible for assisting customers with telephone, web, and mail orders while ensuring customer satisfaction and maintaining a positive image for the Company. This individual is expected to continuously grow their knowledge of all DHC products, pricing and information related to servicing customers. Maintaining a professional attitude and flexibility for change is essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting customers with telephone and web orders as well as customer service calls, emails and chats while ensuring customer satisfaction and maintaining a positive image for the Company.
- Service customers via telephone, web orders, email and chat.
- Processes orders (mail, phone, fax, and web).
- Assist with mail-in order preparation.
- Takes customer service calls, including orders and catalog requests, prepares correspondence, and fulfills customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Responds to order problems arising after order receipt, opens service requests, documents inquiries and complaints by phone, chat, mail, or fax. Opens product reaction reports as needed.
- Being ready and available to answer customer calls in a timely manner.
- Handles off-line customer service tasks including but not limited to customer service requests, and credit card declined orders; and demonstrating good judgment and problem solving skills to resolve order issues.
- Display flexibility toward shifts per call floor staffing requirements.
- Provide assistance with website navigation and placing web orders.
- Answer customer chats as designated by a supervisor or manager.
- Attend DHC product training.
- The flexibility to perform additional job duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
A High School diploma or GED equivalent. Must have at least one (1) year previous experience in a Call Center or retail environment.
Works well with customers (internal/external); promotes a positive image of the company; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments; strives to solve issues raised by customers.
Asks questions to assess customer needs; handles objections by problem solving; moves smoothly through stages of call; informs customer of special offer; demonstrates effective closing skills.
Listens without interrupting; asks questions to clarify and verify information; paraphrases caller to ensure understanding; identifies essential information.
Uses voice to create and hold interest, chooses appropriate words and proper grammar; projects confidence and professionalism; speaks and writes with a positive tone.
Knows product features; understands marketplace; shares expertise with others; matches products and services to customer needs; understands how products solve customer problems.
No agencies please! Sorry, we are not able to provide sponsorship. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please submit your cover letter and resume to: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=dhcusa&ccId=19000101_000001
Retail Sales Brand Manager
DHC is seeking to fulfill a newly created role of Retail Sales Brand Manager responsible for identifying, creating and implementing compelling strategies for acquiring new national and regional retail accounts to elevate the DHC Brand in the US and Europe marketplaces. This position is also responsible for developing and rolling out scalable initiatives for DHC's existing retail channels to facilitate continual growth and Brand recognition. The Retail Sales Brand Manager is responsible for driving key metrics, like sales Return on Investment (ROI), through each step of the sales process. Opportunity management, recognizable sales channels and forecasting are vital.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Business Functional Results
- Identify, create and champion brand strategy and brand building efforts in new market places, as well as service and develop strategies within our existing customer base across the US and Europe
- Proven ability to obtain product evaluation with key national retailers
- Responsible for expanding and strengthening existing customer relationships
- Demonstrated ability in preparing and delivering sales presentation to national accounts
- Review retail sales goals and implement strategy to reach goals; work with internal and external customers regarding sales issues; regular review/evaluation of customer account sales orders
- Participate in the development of seasonal marketing plans for key retail partners
- Achieve assigned quantitative and qualitative sales goals and company imperatives
- Create and conduct sales presentations
- Identify cross-selling opportunities to expand Brand recognition
- Plan and execute in-store consumer marketing initiatives for retail partners
- Continually seek incremental volume opportunities in existing accounts, as well as develop new sales opportunities
- Collaborate with CRO to create, develop and implement sales strategy for individual accounts
- Track and meet budgeted sales targets by category; partnering with the CRO and Corporate Management to ensure priorities are identified and deadlines set to meet the desired results
- Create, implement and monitor sale benchmarks such as written sales, average sale, traffic, and staffing where applicable; provide department analysis reporting percentages and volume on a monthly basis
- Maintain and foster better relationships with counterparts, customer accounts and key customer figures
- Collaborate with the CRO in the creation and execution of the annual strategic business plan
- Build relationships with Vendors, Brokers and communicate with external and internal customer contacts on a regular basis to ensure high-level of customer satisfaction is maintained
- Accountable to provide on-going and on-request reports to internal and external customers
- Interface with multiple departments across the organization to ensure customer requirements are managed accordingly
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws
- Seek and engage the Team members for their insight on plans and proposed projects; provide sales team leadership with timely updates as required; support and develop staff or contracted personnel; maintaining sales quotas and developing goals
- Participate in the hiring of staff or contracted services, administering performance reviews, and applying disciplinary actions as necessary
- Participate, develop and coordinate product education and training to increase customer’s knowledge and familiarity with the DHC Brand products
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- At least eight (8) years of related sales experience with strong customer focus
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance or related field required
- Must have a minimum four (4) years of experience managing people and/or retail related projects
- Functional Knowledge and Business Expertise Required
- Exposure to a networked environment using a Windows and/or Windows like interface
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Products for communication and presentation
- Ability to use company information systems
- Experience within the Health and Beauty industry preferred
- Ability to travel as required, both within the US and Europe
No agencies please! Sorry, we are not able to provide sponsorship. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=dhcusa&ccId=19000101_000001