Customer Care Advisor – Mechanicsburg, PA
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Customer Care Advisor for our Mechanicsburg, PA facility. We are in need of Advisors who possess an Esthetician license.
The Customer Care Advisor is responsible for assisting customers with telephone, web, and mail orders while ensuring customer satisfaction and maintaining a positive image for the Company. This individual is expected to continuously grow their knowledge of all DHC products, pricing and information related to servicing customers. Maintaining a professional attitude and flexibility for change is essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting customers with telephone and web orders as well as customer service calls, emails and chats while ensuring customer satisfaction and maintaining a positive image for the Company.
- Answering customer questions regarding, but not limited to, product ingredients, color descriptions, application techniques and new products. Suggesting skincare products based on skin type and/or skin concerns.
- Processing orders (mail, phone, fax, and web).
- Assisting with mail-in order preparation.
- Taking customer service calls, including orders and catalog requests, preparing correspondence, and fulfilling customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Responding to order problems arising after order receipt, servicing requests including returns and exchanges, inquiries and complaints by phone, chat, mail, email, or fax.
- Being ready and available to answer customer calls in a timely manner.
- Handling off-line customer service tasks including but not limited to customer service requests, and credit card declined orders; and demonstrating good judgment and problem solving skills to resolve order issues.
- Displaying flexibility toward shifts and maintaining satisfactory attendance.
- Providing assistance with website navigation and placing web orders.
- Answering customer chats.
- Attending DHC product training.
- Performing additional job duties as assigned.
Minimum requirements include a high school diploma or GED; at least one (1) year previous experience in a Call Center or retail environment; at least one (1) year experience working with Microsoft Word and Excel
A current Pennsylvania esthetician license is required.
Please complete an online application and submit your resume by following this link: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=5736561.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. DHC USA Inc. is an EOE.
Back to top
Inventory Analyst Compliance Coordinator – Mechanicsburg, PA
We are seeking an Inventory Analyst/Compliance Coordinator for our Mechanicsburg, PA Fulfillment Center.
The Inventory Analyst/Compliance Coordinator is responsible for coordinating inventory material needs and communicating directly with other DHC Admin and Finance staff, vendors and suppliers to replenish and maintain inventory. The incumbent also prepares and maintains compliance documentation relating to DHC warehousing and distribution operations. The incumbent assures operations are in compliance with federal and state regulations and performs ongoing quality assurance audits and analysis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepares and maintains regulatory and compliance documents relating to the import and export of DHC goods, reconditioning materials and compliance procedures, including with respect to over-the-counter drug products and CGMP regulations.
- Assures compliance with contractual requirements and federal, state and local government regulations; researches regulations and recommends storage and handling procedures within the warehouse operations.
- Creates and maintains technical documentation of standard operating procedures and practices.
- Oversees quality assurance and performs ongoing quality assurance through data analysis and audits to assure compliance with current regulatory requirements and applicable CGMPs.
- Maintains inventory data and spreadsheets to assure stock and label replenishment and works with Finance and Admin staff to coordinate special requirements and movement of stock.
- Assists Finance with the preparation of monthly purchase orders for product from our parent company.
- Communicates with outside vendors relating to required materials, i.e. labels, boxes and supplies.
- Prepares purchase orders, places orders and maintains supplies for the Warehouse.
- Creates training materials and training records for Warehouse staff in accordance with current government regulations and Company procedures.
- Analyzes and evaluates solutions that impact functional requirements of the business at both group and divisional levels.
- Works closely with all departments and groups within the organization that impact inventory accuracy to determine root cause for inventory inaccuracies.
- Acts as a catalyst to bring together all impacted personnel across the organization through a thorough understanding of the processes and procedures.
- Analyzes trends for material movements over time – including receipts, replenishments, and consumptions to determine areas of inaccuracies.
- Devises and implements corrective actions for issues uncovered during root cause analysis of inventory inaccuracies.
- Organizes, coordinates and oversees all cycle counting and inventory activities within all the distribution centers.
- Analyzes and/or develops forms and reports to accurately capture all relevant inventory data related to receipts, replenishments, and issues.
- Coordinates monthly cycle counts and reports.
- Reports inventory accuracy to division and groups as required (weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc).
- Tracks and audits daily production.
- Serves as a back up to receiving personnel as needed.
- Assists Distribution Manager with all reporting requirements as needed.
- Performs other related projects and duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
A Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred. Knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures of import compliance, storage, and handling of materials as would be obtained through 2 – 4 years of experience in Import/Export Compliance is required. Experience with CGMP’s, quality assurance and SOP’s preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should understand the Ordermate Inventory and order processing system; and possess above average skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
No agencies please! DHC USA Inc. is an EOE.
Full time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and STD benefits after 30 days. Other benefits include product discounts, PTO accrual, and 401(k) match.
Please submit your resume to https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=4218721. You must include your salary expectation in order to be considered. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Back to top