Dry air, chilly temps, blustery winds—and your skin is bearing the brunt of it all. Be ready to take on the elements that cause dry, unhappy skin.
- Protect your lips – Chapped lips are almost inevitable during this time of the year. Keep your lips soft and kissable with moisturizing Lip Cream.
- Switch to a more intensive moisturizer – Your skin tends to dry up as it reacts to the environmental changes. Use a more intensive moisturizer like our Olive Leaf Cream to give your skin that extra boost of hydration.
- Take extra care of your hands – Your hands and feet are prone to dryness and cracking, especially in the wintertime, so don’t forget to moisturize with our Olive Hand Cream or Dry Skin Care Cream.
- Use an oil or cream-based cleanser – Keep your skin from drying out with a cleanser that doesn't strip. Deep Cleansing Oil is a perfect choice, plus it even helps lock in moisture. If you have sensitive skin or prefer a cream-based cleanser, try Cleansing Milk.
- Exfoliate – Most people lay off exfoliation during the cold season but exfoliated skin is actually more receptive to moisture. Use our gentle Facial Scrub for your face and the Olive-Corn Body Scrub & Polish for drier areas on your body like your elbows and legs.