DHC Fine Foods
Time to stock your pantry!
- WowButter: Peanut-free. This rich and creamy spread tastes just like peanut butter, but is completely nut-free. Made with non-GMO toasted soy, the sweet and salty treat is a one-for-one peanut butter alternative. It comes with school-ready stickers to certify that it's peanut- and nut-free. Also gluten-free.
- Gluten Free Pancake Mix: Light, fluffy pancakes and waffles. Whip up delightfully light pancakes and warm, crispy waffles—you wouldn't even guess these comfort foods are glutenfree. Handcrafted in North Carolina by the pastry chefs at Moon Rabbit Foods, known for premium gluten-free baking, this mix is made with premium cassava flour and brown rice flour.
- Modern Oats All Natural Oatmeal-5 Berry: Berry good morning. Get ready for the day with these gluten-free, non-GMO whole grain rolled oats mingling with almonds, pecans and five sweet berries: wild blueberries, cranberries, strawberries, raspberries and marion blackberries. Excellent source of fiber and a good source of protein, too.
- Straw Propeller Natural Gourmet Oatmeal-Apple Crisp: Flavorful breakfast treat. Who says you can't eat dessert first? Start the day with this satisfying gourmet oatmeal bursting with crunchy walnuts, delicious dried apples and melty chips of white chocolate. Excellent source of protein and fiber.
- Cooked Steelcut Oatmeal: Good start. In just 60 seconds, you can begin your day with a hearty and healthconscious breakfast. This instant and delicious cup of 100% organic steelcut oats is microwave-ready in one minute.
- Nature's Bakery Whole Wheat Blueberry Fig Bar 4-Pack & Nature's Bakery Whole Wheat Raspberry Fig Bar 4-Pack: Wholesome energy on the go. Next time you're hungry after a bike ride, hike or run—or just after running errands—reach for one of these nutrition-packed fig bars. Flavorful stone-ground wheat surrounds a hearty, fruit-filled center of figs and antioxidant-packed raspberries or blueberries. Non-GMO. Cholesterol-free, dairy-free and kosher.
- Brown Rice With Quinoa Bowl: Whole grains to go. Nurture your body with the goodness of organic brown rice and protein-packed red quinoa. These two grains come together in this singleserving cup perfect for a satisfying snack, quick lunch or on-the-go supper.
- Petite Rainbow Trout
in Escabeche Sauce & Wild Mackerel in Piripiri Sauce: Go fish. Get your omega-3s with these
gourmet Portuguese fish. Petite rainbow trout, raised in mountain spring water, is lovingly marinated in a traditional Portuguese escabeche sauce—tangy pickled vegetables that saturate the fish with herbaceous flavors. Wild mackerel is dressed in a zesty Portuguese piripiri, a piquant sauce made from an indigenous pepper plant. Boneless and ready to eat.
- Quinoa Bowl: Protein-packed. Get more protein and fiber with quinoa. It's low fat and cholesterol-free. Try it in place of rice or couscous. To serve, simply remove the lid and eat the organic, fully cooked quinoa plain or with your choice of toppings.
- Organic Brown Rice Bowl: Wholesome and quick. Don't let time stand between you and the whole-grain goodness of brown rice. This 100% organic rice is fully cooked, for a nutritious, hearty meal or snack after 90 seconds in the microwave.
- White Wine Garlic Sauce: Effortless gourmet. This perfectly seasoned garlic sauce mix enlivens your favorite pasta and veggie dishes. Just add water and butter. Two (4-serving) packets. Five delicious meal ideas included.
- Three Beans with Sweetcorn & Tuna & Pasta: Hearty meal on-the-go. Refresh yourself with a convenient, ready-to-eat meal. Tuna & Pasta mixes herbs, veggies, flaky tuna and fusilli spirals. Three Beans with Sweetcorn delights with cannellini, kidney and flageolet beans. Each is a good source of fiber and protein.
- GreeNoodle Plain & GreeNoodle Yakisoba: These nutritious noodles
are made with moroheiya, an Egyptian vegetable grown since ancient times. It contains more vitamin C, beta carotene, calcium and fiber than spinach or carrots. GreeNoodle is easy to prepare as a soup, salad or noodle entrée. Try the Plain flavor or the savory Yakisoba flavor.
- Núñez de Prado Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Núñez de Prado Extra Virgin Olive Oil Early Harvest: A taste of Spain. Fruity and floral aromas abound in this award-winning, premier organic extra virgin olive oil from Andalusia, Spain. Enjoy tantalizing nuances of green olives, oranges, lemons and apples, with a touch of grasses and herbs, accentuated by a heady pepper finish.
- Cranberry Wild Rice: Wholesome meal-maker. Just add
chicken or tofu to this easy-toprepare wild rice mix, and you'll have a wholesome meal on the table in 25 minutes. The hearty, nutty flavor of long grain wild rice is complemented by sweet, juicy cranberries, garlic, spices and rosemary.
Browse all of our classic DHC recipes