Mediterranean Potato Salad with Thyme Vinaigrette
featuring DHC Núñez de Prado Extra Virgin Olive Oil
INGREDIENTS (serves 6)
- 1-1/2 pounds small Yukon gold potatoes*
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2/3 cup coarsely chopped Kalamata olives, pitted
- 3 tablespoons chopped sundried tomatoes, packed in oil, drained
- 3 tablespoons chopped Italian (flat leaf) parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
Mix vinegar,1/2 teaspoon salt,and thyme; whisk in olive oil; reserve.
Quarter potatoes into bite-sized pieces.
In a saucepan cover potatoes with water 1 inch over vegetables. Bring to a boil. Cook until just fork tender, about 3 minutes; drain.
Fold vinaigrette into warm potatoes; cool.
Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Chill salad in refrigerator, tightly covered, for 1–2 hours to marry flavors. Serve at room temperature.
Browse all of our classic DHC recipes