Email Marketing Manager (Alameda, CA)
Email Marketing Manager
DHC USA, Inc. is the American subsidiary of DHC Corporation, Japan's No. 1 direct skincare company. We are a leading direct-to-consumer provider of beauty products, including skincare, body care and makeup items.
We are currently seeking an Email Marketing Manager responsible for the entire customer journey in digital marketing including the development and implementation of new client marketing strategies. This role supports both digital marketing and direct mail, providing optimization recommendations for our targeted marketing programs and strategy. The position requires an ability to offer deep consumer insights, actionable recommendations and reports that both surface new data-driven opportunities for growth and evaluate the effectiveness of key marketing programs. The primary responsibility will be email, but the role will offer exposure and growth in other areas as well.
- Drive revenue and customer engagement through acquisition, retention, reactivation and loyalty programs
- Develop and optimize DHC’s email strategies and omni-channel marketing strategies leveraging email
- Work with the Director of Ecommerce to develop direct mail program, including postcard planning and implementation, to drive incremental traffic to the site
- Responsible for the email program including marketing emails, all triggered campaigns, targeting/segmentation, email acquisition, creative messaging/format optimization and email calendar planning
- Oversee email calendar with holistic view to customer touchpoint; manage on-time delivery and accuracy of campaigns
- Optimize email performance through continued application of attribution methodologies and predictive modeling
- Identify and launch high-value programs and customer contact strategies to increase email file and maintain overall health of the file
- Strengthen customer loyalty with new targeted campaigns
- Analyze performance and impact of omni-channel marketing initiatives on both digital and print
- Prepare and maintain monthly KPI reports
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Data Analyst to measure the campaign effectiveness and deliver an actionable insights-driven customer segmentation plan with tactics
- Responsible trend analysis and traffic monitoring with an integrated view of all traffics for on line
- Partner with the Web Content Manager, the Digital Marketing Manager and the Creative team to develop engaging customer marketing assets
- Develop mobile-first strategies within email channel to ensure best-in-class mobile experience
- Manage email and customer marketing budget
- Manage vendor relationship
Required Education and Skills
- BA with a degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- Minimum 4+ years of relevant experience, including experience in email marketing
- Knowledge of best practices for email creative and templates, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies
- Strong analytical skills and clear understanding of financial measurements
- Ability to turn analysis into action, execute to timelines, and provide comprehensive solutions
- Highly detail-oriented
- Understanding of user experience including e-commerce
- Team player with demonstrated ability to work effectively on cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- High degree of fluency across all MS application including Excel
- CRM experience a plus
- Bronto, Custora experience preferred
This position will be located in our DHC office in Alameda, CA. Full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life benefits after a one-month waiting period as well as 401(k). Other benefits include product discounts and generous PTO accrual. DHC USA Inc. is an EOE.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=dhcusa&ccId=19000101_000001. You must include your salary expectation in order to be considered. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
No agencies please!