Job Title: Creative Director
Summary: Conceptualizes, creates and produces 360 degree, digital-first marketing campaigns across all customer touch points: web, email, social, print, retail, packaging. Sets global brand style guidelines for all touch points, ensuring all campaign assets ladder up to guidelines. Serves as leader of customer experience to ensure DHC is delivering upon brand promise to new, potential and existing customers.
- Leads ideation and brainstorming to yield innovative and digital-first creative to be applied across all media and all channels
- Formulates concepts and supervises team engaged in executing campaign assets across all media, both on- and offline
- Develops and owns brand style guidelines, including photography, typography, voice, website look and feel and print/packaging look and feel
- Reviews work of others for consistency with brand style guidelines, marketing campaign objectives, current marketplace trends, accuracy and innovation
- Requests estimates with awareness of budget; develops and maintains vendor relationships
- Assigns projects and directs creative team members to develop design concepts, prepare assets, and see all approved design through to production
- Reviews, approves and presents final assets to upper management for approval
- Understands software and tools needs to enable digital-first development
- Establishes SOP’s and ensures team maintains creative library for all assets
- Develops team members with awareness of building bench strength
Directly supervises creative staff (consisting of Project Manager, Designers, Photographer and Copywriter). Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education and/or Experience
A Bachelors Degree (preferably in a related field) and 5-8 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. This position will be located in our DHC office in Alameda, CA. Full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life benefits after a one-month waiting period as well as 401(k). Other benefits include product discounts and generous PTO accrual. DHC USA Inc. is an EOE.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=dhcusa&ccId=19000101_000001 . You must include your salary expectation in order to be considered. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
No agencies please!