Job Title: Influencer Marketing Coordinator
The Influencer Marketing Coordinator is responsible for growing existing and future macros, rising star and micro influences. S/he is responsible for executive campaigns and initiatives that build brand awareness, create social buzz, and drive sales through e-commerce and retail partners. They will assist in executing cross-functional marketing and communications initiatives by collaborating on day-to-day responsibilities across teams. This role reports directly to the Communications Director.
- Cultivate and develop consistent and ongoing relationships with new and current digital influencers
- Maintain and establish contacts with digital influencers and bloggers across beauty, lifestyle and fashion sectors
- Creatively and proactively engage influencers and advocates across social media to drive brand conversations and advocacy
- Leverage global social media insight tools to identify influencer and consumer engagement opportunities and address community and customer care in real time
- Work closely within team and help develop and manage influencer initiatives in digital space: strategy, planning, contract negotiation & implementation of new launches, collaborations and events
- Manage campaign tracking and monthly reporting to measure success
- Strong ability to analyze and synthesize quantitative data (e.g., summarizing effectiveness of influencer outreach initiatives, evaluating consumer engagement levels, etc.)
- Assist Social Media Strategist with execution of strategic plan to grow brand awareness/advocacy & drive incremental exposure for our key products while bringing brand DNA to life
- Contribute to overall social department, participating in social content development and/or execution
- Maintain calendars and schedule
- Assist in shoots as needed and brand events: real time content creation/curation, activations and other departmental needs
- Support Communications team by organizing and executing key product sends as needed
- Keep a pulse on beauty & makeup trends and communicate key trends which we should participate in
- Track key social community and influencer milestones, dates and product favorites
- Stay up to date on competitors and where trends are going, as well as social and community best practices; identify areas of opportunity
- Identify and track emerging trends, initiatives and vendors in digital space to develop relevant influencer applications
- Assist with ordering products and various marketing administrative tasks (event planning, ordering photo shoot props, etc.)
- Maintain monthly bulletin display of print campaigns
- Highly organized and able to manage complex projects; detail oriented and take direction and flexible working within multiple project focused teams
Our Ideal Candidate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation capabilities, can communicate easily both upward and laterally
- Strong organizational skills
- Independent thinker, values the capabilities and work quality of a team, has a strong understanding of internal and external needs/priorities
- Self-starter, action-oriented, resourceful, can take a project or program from start to completion with limited resources
- Problem solver
- Ability to travel as required
- Ability to work in a team environment and juggle many projects at once
- Ability to mentor team for career development and organizational planning
- Bachelor’s degree or certificate in Marketing/Communications, or related field
- 1-2 years digital influencer experience. Beauty industry experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word) + experience using Google doc
- A passion for social media & the beauty industry and knowledge of beauty content creators across all social platforms
- Strong organization skills and a demonstrated ability to execute projects on time & work collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment
- Motivated self-starter, with the ability to work both independently as well as collaboratively with a team-player mindset
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Friendly, outgoing personality with a natural knack for building & maintaining relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and experience using Google docs
- Proficient in Instagram, Facebook & YouTube platforms
- Proven understanding of social media best practices and a strategic approach to a wide range of new and emerging platforms
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in related field. 1-2 years of digital influencer experience required. Digital and social media outreach is a must. Beauty industry experience preferred.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Will need knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites, including Excel, and project management software. Proficient in Instagram, Facebook & YouTube platforms.
Other Skills and Abilities
Ability to travel, domestic and international, up to 10% of time may be expected.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel for period of up to four hours at a time. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- #1 Health and Beauty company in Japan
- Over 70,000 retailers in Japan
- Entered US market over 20 years ago
- Join a growing US marketing team that is excited about the future
- Pet friendly office environment
- Kitchen stocked with delicious drinks and snacks
- Catered lunch every Wednesday
- Monthly happy hours and activities
- Employee discount
- Work-life balance
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=dhcusa&ccId=19000101_000001 . You must include your salary expectation in order to be considered. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
No agencies please!