Job Title: Inventory Specialist
Summary: We are currently looking for an Inventory Specialist to join our team located in our Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania distribution center. This position requires a blend of skills and experience that are specifically focused on the inventory management of lot-controlled materials. Responsibilities include maintaining accurate inventory using several different processes and determining the root cause of any inaccuracies. Duties include, but not limited to; cycle counting, replenishment, velocity slotting, resolving discrepancies and reporting. Maintaining the accuracy and integrity of inventory is a vital.
This is extremely analytical role where attention to detail and accuracy is imperative.
Review daily reports to resolve inventory discrepancies in the warehouse management system
- Conduct Cycle Counting procedures, and work directly with warehouse personnel to uncover variances in inventory
- Perform proper slotting based on sales schedules to assist in maximizing warehouse shipping performance
- Assists with Inbound receiving and Outbound shipping processes and performs quality assurance checks.
- Knowledge of the Warehouse Management System (WMS) and Sage Pro ERP
- Make approved adjustments to the system as necessary.
- Develop, coordinate and assign inventory control procedures and SOP’s.
- Communicate with other departments as needed to research discrepancies
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail oriented and dependable.
- Tracks expiration dates in the system and ensure FEFO rules are applied
- Strong Excel knowledge. SQL knowledge highly desired.
- Forklift experience preferred
- Strong math skills
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- Must possess high school diploma, however, college degree preferred.
- Must possess at least three (3) years in lot-controlled inventory role
- Must possess strong data entry skills, working knowledge of Microsoft office such as Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of SQL reporting highly desired.
- Strong working knowledge of WMS inventory systems.
- Must be able to multi-task, be highly detail-oriented, with excellent PC skills.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=dhcusa&ccId=19000101_000001 . You must include your salary expectation in order to be considered. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
No agencies please!