Job Title: Logistics Coordinator
Summary: We are currently looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join our team located in our Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania distribution center. In this position, the candidate will be responsible for coordination of all domestic and international retail and 3PL account orders from our fulfillment center. Must be able to analyze historical data, develop and coordinate best practices, and maintain responsibility for proper shipping documentation.
Must be compliant with each individual customer requirements to prevent charge backs. You will be the primary contact between Customer Service/sales and the warehouse team, This is a very analytical position where detail, systems knowledge, flexibility, and communication are key to being successful in this role.
- Work closely with sales/customer service and the team processing orders to make sure orders are picked and packed in proper order and shipped based on the commitment & cancel date
- Prepare all necessary documents and schedule pickups on customer portals as required. This is very important to get done in the correct timing of the shipments
- To be successful, it is required to learn each customer’s proprietary sites in effort to route orders accurately and within complete compliance
- Keep up to date and informed with each customer routing & shipping guides so that all necessary procedures are completed before shipping
- Solid Excel knowledge for reports, spreadsheet updates daily to help manage account requirements. SQL experience highly preferred
- Strong WMS skills, and ability to evaluate processes and recommend improvements to resolve operational deficiencies
- Develop, update and maintain any necessary customer requirement documents and/or SOP’s
- Closely monitor customer orders, track processes from order entry to completion. Accurately update all necessary parties when shipments have departed the facility
- High degree of flexibility. Must be able to coordinate multiple projects at one time. Multi-tasking and working under tight timelines a must
- Experience and knowledge of international shipping desired
- Other duties as assigned by Warehouse Manager
- Must possess high school diploma, however, college degree preferred.
Must possess at least three (3) years working in a fast-paced distribution center specializing in retail fulfillment and logistics.
- Must possess strong data entry skills, working knowledge of Microsoft office such as Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of SQL reporting highly desired.
- Strong working knowledge of WMS systems.
- Must be able to multi-task, be highly detail-oriented, with excellent PC skills.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=dhcusa&ccId=19000101_000001 . You must include your salary expectation in order to be considered. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
No agencies please!