Job Title: Retail Assistant
The Retail Assistant will be working closely with the Retail Operations and Accounting Manager and Retail Account Manager. This candidate will be responsible for retail and marketplace accounts which includes, but not limited to, processing and invoicing retail orders, monitoring and reporting on marketplace accounts to ensure the company’s continued growth and success.
- Assist with Retail Accounts, creating invoices, product request and purchase orders, while processing and logging orders and sales for both domestic and foreign retailers
- Work closely with internal departments (e.g. Warehouse, Inventory Analyst, Finance, Marketing and Legal) to coordinate tasks, orders, special projects, etc., within these departments
- Log and process of Product Request (e.g. Marketing Material, Influencers, etc.)
- Update and maintain any necessary retail required documents (e.g. Routing Guides, Customer Discounts etc.)
- Evaluate and report overall sales data for each Marketplace to understand what is needed to meet our sales objectives
- Identify trends in each account to maximize sales, in addition to consumer trends and overall product performance by channel
- Monitor and evaluate individual product performance and margins in relationship to fees associated within each channel to ensure a positive ROI
- Create and maintain detailed online listings within each Marketplace as well as providing retailers with detailed product information
- Create unique and exclusive bundles and kits on all Marketplaces
- Monitor Marketplaces and online retailers for unauthorized sellers and work with our legal team to report those sellers to the appropriate departments
- Establish, maintain and monitor online advertising within our 3rd party Amazon and eBay stores
- Implement and assist in creating a sales schedule for all Marketplaces
- Keep track of expiring products at Amazon warehouses and determining a plan of action
- Understand and handle hazmat issues that may arise on Amazon
- Collect and organize product information used on all retail channels
- Protect company brand and assets and respect proprietary information
- Other tasks assigned by Managers
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training, using online retail platforms; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong Amazon seller and buying knowledge in understanding various selling platforms (preferred)
- Experience within the beauty industry (preferred)
- Proficiency using Excel and other MS Office applications, and web browsers
- Understanding of ecommerce
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=dhcusa&ccId=19000101_000001 . You must include your salary expectation in order to be considered. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
No agencies please!