Job Title: Sr. Accountant
Summary: The Sr. Accountant is responsible for applying accounting theory and principles, and analytical judgment, to various assignments that may include: preparing accurate and timely financial reports, and reports for parent company; preparing accurate inventory analysis worksheets; preparing tax returns, including sales & use tax, property tax, VAT Tax, and business taxes; and performing accounts payable, ADP payroll and other functions, independently and with self-directed organization and knowledge.
- Evaluate monthly journal entries and cash receipts/accounts payable entries for reasonable accuracy. Reconcile general ledger accounts; and adjust accounts based on evaluations. Evaluate cost of sales and investigate fluctuations.
- Reconcile intercompany accounts and check for intercompany expenses needed to be billed.
- Maintain prepaid and accrual general ledger accounts.
- Review monthly activity in fixed asset accounts; and ensure that fixed assets worksheet is updated and fixed assets are tagged. Reconcile fixed assets worksheet to GL.
- Post journal entries as needed to facilitate a timely and accurate month-end and year-end financial close. Prepare accurate financial reports and other reports for the parent company, as needed.
- Prepare and reconcile actual to budget detail reports; and adjust for reasonable accuracy.
- Assist in year-end audit as required.
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis, including inventory analysis.
- Prepare complete and accurate inventory analysis and projections.
- Perform accounts payable, ADP payroll and other functions as needed.
- Prepare accurate and timely tax returns, including sales tax, property tax, and business tax.
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in accounting.
Minimum of four (4) years applying general accounting principles and standards in business practice.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=dhcusa&ccId=19000101_000001 . You must include your salary expectation in order to be considered. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
No agencies please!