Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Summary: The Warehouse Manager is responsible for operational performance, staffing and direction within the warehouse to effectively serve our consumer, marketplace and retail business segments. Effectively manage the receipt, storage, and shipping of product to customers and partnered sales channels, both domestic and international.
- Assist in the development, implementation of inventory management/control guidelines, as well as SOP’s for all warehouse, distribution and fulfillment procedures to ensure accuracy, consistent quality and operating efficiencies;
- Responds to production problems and implements solutions. Works with Customer Care, Retail and transportation teams to address service requests;
- Continually reviews operational procedures and recommend new ideas to improve productivity and efficiencies based on changes in business;
- Oversee and assist in the coordination of domestic carriers, import/export compliance and international transportation;
- Responsible for supporting Third Party Seller Programs, Ecommerce and B&M Retailers through use of their independent software programs;
- Ensures the accurate receipt, coordination and safety of goods going through the warehouse;
- Control cost through productivity of personnel, efficient utilization of storage space and ensures proper protection of stored materials;
- Manage inventory and storage for production control and cost accounting;
- Responsible for enforcing company policies of performance, conduct and safety;
- Researches, identifies root causes of product losses and takes corrective action;
- Partners with customer service, accounting, and marketing in effective utilization of warehouse resources;
- Responsible for the allocation and transferring inventory to other warehouses and sales channels to ensure balanced availability;
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with Distribution Center associates;
- Other duties as assigned;
Directly responsible for the supervision of staff, both company employees and seasonal staffing. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education and/or Experience
B.S. degree preferred but not required and at least 5 years of warehouse experience, with at least 3 years management experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. This position will be located in our DHC warehouse in Mechanicsburg, PA. Full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life benefits after a one-month waiting period as well as 401(k). Other benefits include product discounts and generous PTO accrual. DHC USA Inc. is an EOE.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=dhcusa&ccId=19000101_000001 . You must include your salary expectation in order to be considered. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
No agencies please!