Gift Certificates & eGift Cards
eGift Cards are virtual cards with a 12-digit alphanumeric code that can be used as a payment method for orders made at dhccare.com. Please note: orders containing merchandise and an eGift Card may experience processing delays up to 48 hours.
eGift Card Terms & Conditions
Updated January 9, 2018.
- DHC eGift Cards are available in denominations of $10 up to $150.
- eGift Cards are sent via email to the recipient at the email address provided by the purchaser.
- eGift Cards are available for purchase via our website and may be used on orders placed via our website or via phone.
- eGift Cards are not redeemable at any retail location or through any third-party retailer.
- Discounts and other promotions do not apply to the purchase of eGift Cards and the purchase of eGift Cards does not apply towards meeting any free shipping threshold.
- DHC is not responsible for lost or stolen eGift Cards. The value of any lost or stolen eGift Cards will not be replaced.
- eGift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, or transferred for value except to the extent required by law.
- eGift Cards are not redeemable for cash except as required by law.
- eGift Cards do not expire and no fees of any kind will be charged against the unused balance of eGift Cards.
- You may not use an eGift Card to purchase other eGift Cards.
View Your Balance
Balances may be viewed in three ways:
- Log in to your account where you can enter the eGift Card code to apply the balance to your account or check the status and balance on the eGift Card
- Place items in your cart and when you get to the checkout page, enter the eGift Card in the box and click on the “See Balance” button.
- When you a redeem gift card, the current balance will appear on the checkout page as a store credit that can be applied to the order.
You may not return or cancel your DHC eGift Card after it is purchased.
We are not responsible for eGift Cards that are undeliverable or not received due to your failure to enter an accurate email address for the recipient. Please check to make sure the email address of the recipient is correct. Contact Customer Care at 800.DHC.CARE (342.2273) or email@example.com if you suspect the recipient did not receive his/her eGift Card. Should an email be returned to us due to inaccurate delivery information for the recipient, we will attempt to contact you for a valid email address.
Reasons for Failed Delivery
If you have confirmed the recipient's email address but the eGift Card has not been viewed within a reasonable period after the requested delivery date, following is a list of the most common reasons why delivery may have failed:
- Spam filter blocked email or routed it to a bulk/spam folder
- Recipient's firewall blocked the email
- Email inbox is over size limit
- Invalid email address
If you wish to add a personal message to an eGift Card, simply type your message in the Message field on the eGift Card preview. Personal messages are limited in length to the space provided on the eGift Card. There is no additional charge to include a personalized message. We don't read every gift message, but if we do find inappropriate, offensive or otherwise objectionable messages, we reserve the right to cancel them.